Integrated Donor Wall and Recognition Display - capital campaign donor recognition, campaign awareness, interactive participation
Red River College wanted to celebrate and promote their Princess Street capital campaign with a unique recognition display that would recognize major contributors while also creating awareness for their campaign.
A beautiful integrated display was created which included both a donor wall and a multimedia presentation on a touch-screen kiosk. The innovative display is an environmentally friendly and ergonomically advanced structure which incorporates custom fabricated stainless steel tubing, tempered glass and photo imagery, all of which complement the existing façade of their original 19th century heritage building.
The interactive multimedia presentation that resides on the touch-screen kiosk features a number of modules including:
- About RRC - Legacy of Achievement, Supporting RRC, Development Office and Contacts
- Capital Campaign – Message from Campaign Chair, Campaign Leadership and Special Thanks to Major Donors
- The Need For Support – Leading Edge Programs and Facilities, More On-Site Princess Street Programs
- What Your Donation Will Do – Where We Need Your Help, Ensuring Student Success, Technology For The Future, Campus Enhancements and Investing In Tomorrow
- Recognizing Your Support – Naming and Branding Opportunities and Donor Search by name and category
- Contact Us
- RRC Alumni - allows Alumni to register at the kiosk to receive news and updates
- Donate Now - a module which accompanies the attached credit card swipe for instant donations
For more information and to discover what Planned Legacy interactive donor walls, recognition displays and capital campaign promotion systems can do for your organization, please contact us using the information below.
Suite 220 - 309 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, MB. Canada R3A 1T3
Phone: (204) 943-3923
Fax: (204) 943-4197
Toll Free: 1 (866) 882-3580